- Don’t around, and think “we’ve got this”. We don’t have this if you don’t vote. If you’re like Funny 1986 Preference Shirt me, you rarely view news sources associated with political beliefs opposite of your own. I encourage you, as an exercise, to view one for a few minutes and then flip back over to your normal source of news. Realize that there are so many voters receiving their news only from the source you rarely view. After the debate, CNN had a panel that agreed the clear winner was Biden. If you flipped over to Hannity on Fox News he was showing a montage of selected clips of Joe Biden struggling to find his words (excluding the part where Biden drove his point home). My point is everyone seems to think there is already a clear winner and everyone is sure it’s their candidate in this election. Mailed my ballot today in NC. Feels good man. I’ll be returning my ballot, filled out to dropbox an hour after Funny 1986 Preference Shirt receiving it (any day now). Can’t wait to vote Chump out of office. I don’t know, FDR had some pretty big landslides. Yep, doesn’t matter, still vote! This underscores a couple of things. If turnout is high, loses. Full stop. He has no chance at all if turnout is high. If people believe their votes won’t count… they won’t vote.
- Be diligent about election theft. Be ready to respond to it. Don’t allow that sentiment to make it seem as though voting won’t matter. That’s why he was an asshole in the debate (apart from the fact that he just is an asshole). He wants you to rage quit caring about this election. Vote and get two friends to vote with you! is going to try to steal the election, but that only works if the election is somewhat close. We need to bury in a Democratic landslide. I mean, my state is basically a lock for Biden, Funny 1986 Preference Shirt has Democrats in complete control of the state government. My vote won’t swing the outcome of the presidential election thanks to the electoral college, that’s a big part of why that needs to go. No, I’m voting because there’s a bunch of local races and ballot measures that my vote DOES matter for, and I’m sure the same is true for everyone. So yeah, even if you don’t think it’s going to change the outcome of the Presidential race, you should still vote. A lot of those local elections and measures affect your life a hell of a lot more than the President does. And those local leaders can at least resist and push back, against bulls raining down from the GOP on the national level.
Funny 1986 Preference Shirt, Ladies Tee, Long Sleeved, Sweater And Hoodie
Funny 1986 Preference Ladies Tee
- I want to put this on a shirt and walk around with it on. Mail-in votes have a higher Funny 1986 Preference Shirtrate of rejection due to failure to sign, failure to have a witness, etc. I think it’s really encouraging that about 1 million people have already voted, vs roughly 10,000 people at the same time point 4 years ago. That’s like, 1000% increase (if my math is correct, it probably isn’t). Even if you don’t have a competitive house or senate seat to vote on, there are still local elections on every ballot and referendums on many. Local elections often end up decided by very narrow margins, and because this is a census year, elected officials will control redistricting. This. And not only for us here on r/politics but Funny 1986 Preference Shirt make voting the norm. Make voting the majority thing to do. Biden can and will win this. What we need to prevent is a close election. That is what terrifies me. We need an election that blows out of the water.
- One that decisively wins Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Vote, volunteer, donate. It’s so easy to sign up to text or make calls for Biden. If you’re in a non-swing state and feel like your vote doesn’t matter, volunteering is a great way to make a difference where it counts.I love the energy, I’m in! This dude. Why waste resources on hacking widespread when you can just log into something and America cannibalizes itself? You can safely deny you had a hand and still achieve voter disengagement. Funny 1986 Preference Shirt So vote don’t be a social engineer victim. Polls don’t matter. Turnout does. Don’t believe me, ask president Gore who lost by 500 votes that didn’t matter. Ask Senator Franken who won by won by 312 votes that didn’t matter. There are lots of races that will be won or lost by only a few hundred votes, even in solid Blue or solid red states, your vote could make the difference.
Funny 1986 Preference Long Sleeved
- You’ve seen what apathy has done to our country with a minority party in full control, don’t let them Funny 1986 Preference Shirt stop you from voting. Yes. Ignore the polls and just make sure you vote. Make sure all your friends and family and colleagues vote. Do polls say 13 points lead? And don’t throw away your vote on a third-party candidate. This needs to be higher. All the way down to dogcatcher. It’s perfectly okay to look at these polls and feel a swell of hope and optimism!… as long as you go to the polls, and drag your family, your friends, your pet lizard, and your Sailor Moon pillow along with you. The reason Lindsey Graham is in a tie right now is that the turnout is so huge. There are races all over the country that are dependent on greater turnout. Biden may be safe in your state, but what about down-ballot races? Go vote for those races. Now is the chance to turn red states purple and purple states blue. The lead can never be too big.
- Your vote may not matter much for president but it could be critical for senator or some other Funny 1986 Preference Shirt tight local race. It’s okay to see good news! We’re not used to it, we don’t trust it, we may not even believe it, but it’s still okay to feel good about it!… As long as you go vote. Why you gotta call me out like that in front of everyone. I’d say I’ve recently reached a state of hopefulness. It’s clear that is going to try to steal the election by not counting mail-in ballots, but that plan falls apart if we have overwhelming numbers. Beating him by 1% isn’t enough. Even 5% isn’t good enough. We probably want a margin of 10%+ to be safe. I think we can make it happen. royally up in the debate. But the only way to win this election is to run up the numbers by a historic margin, and I think we’re pissed enough to make it happen.
Funny 1986 Preference Sweater
- But everyone needs to remember that the map on election night is probably going to look Funny 1986 Preference Shirt pretty red because it will take a bit of time to count all the mail-in ballots. My wife and I will be voting early in person. Please check the rules in your state to see if you can do the same. Mail-in voting is better than not voting, but in person makes it harder for to get your ballot thrown out. I’m taking COVID more seriously than anyone I know, but I can’t take the risk of having my ballot thrown out. must go., The Dems are committing voter fraud by having their Sailor Moon pillows vote. When they show that number that Biden buried, I want to know that the number right at the end is me. It was the straw that broke the orange camel’s back. Don’t get complacent but don’t get defeatist either. “I don’t care what the polls say, Biden has no chance” is just as bad as “Biden’s locked this in for sure.” Hell yeah. Voted yesterday in Maryland!
- Too many forget good news can motivate some to work harder. Aren’t the Polls in Funny 1986 Preference Shirt October usually the most telling about the outcome of an election? It’s probably way too late for people to see this but just wanted to add… to please vote again in 2022 and every election after that! Not enough. Go hardball in this final stretch. Go all out and all in, pedal to the metal. Giving Donald the sack by an unheard-of landslide that s c r e an ms You’re Fired! November third would be the single most American and patriotic act your country has done for decades.Hit a home run that exits the stadium and goes straight into orbit to shine like a star that engulfs and cooks the corporation to a crisp. For as long as I live I’ll never understand why it’s not 30-points. The fact he gets more than 5% of the vote will eternally be a national embarrassment. 10-20% of the population doesn’t vote. As an outsider looking in I’ll never understand why anyone ever gave the man the time of day and he ever even got to this point. 40 years of brain damage from propaganda. 60M Americans are literally brain dead.
Funny 1986 Preference Hoodie
- Good, but not good enough. We need a full political re-alignment, where the white Funny 1986 Preference Shirt supremacists, confederates, and evangelicals become so politically toxic that nobody dares to court them. And that can only happen if the Republicans get crushed at every level. WH, Congress, State, and Local. Strip them of effective power and the entire spectrum shifts to the left. So vote. This country would see so much positive change if we get the WH, House, and Senate ugh. I pray every day. All signs point to this. Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Alaska and even freaking Alabama are way too close. That’s not even counting Iowa, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina. This election might be the death of the GOP as we know it. This every time I see these polls grow up. I am hoping that this election will be a wipeout for the Republicans all the way down the ticket. The thing is, even it is a major win, the momentum must be kept up otherwise 2022 will flip just like 2010 did. I am hoping that has burned everyone so bad and stained the.
- Republican brand so bad that it is a generation before they have serious power again. It is just a feeling, but I sense that the momentum from 2018 is going to steamroll what would be considered safe GOP seats in 2020. I just hope the sentiment that voters have this November is some twisted scripture that Samuel Jackson says right before he blows someone’s head off. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Annoyed Bernie Sanders Meme Feel The Bern Tee 2 Shirt Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And nuke the filibuster, add PR & DC as states & reapportion the house so the country’s demographics are actually represented. Well, I can see that the debate went really well. I think we don’t even have the results of that until Monday but I may be wrong.